FORUM ALERTS / NEWS

To all Sellers. Don't forget to start a New Classifieds ad for your item for sale in the 'NEW Classifieds' section. It has more exposure as items for sale are also posted on the Facebook and the old classifieds section automatically.

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: Who's shooting today?
by CTSixshot | Today at 11:39:28 AM
Somebody must have the itch for some trigger time today!A gorgeous day!...
Re: I am hearing a GUNSHOW rumor....CONFIRMED!!!
by CTSixshot | Today at 11:22:25 AM
Well, you know how it goes......you hear about the gun show loophole so often; it must be true!...
NRA against Net Neutrality? They give award to Ajit Pai!
by undecided | Today at 11:07:14 AM
They gave an award to the sum bag Ajit Pai? What gives? Why are they going into territory beyond the 2A?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwaH6WAIyRI...
CHUBB Insurance to halt business with NRA/Carry Guard
by squad1 | Today at 10:55:24 AM
https://amp.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2018/02/23/481494.htmChubb Decided to Quit NRA Insurance Program 3 Months AgoFebruary 23, 2018 by Andrew G. SimpsonGiant insurer Chubb has joined a list of companies that are halting business deals with the National Rifle Association (NRA).However, the insurer confirmed to Insurance Journal that the decision was made several months ago, before the latest mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida"Three months ago, Chubb provided notice of our intent to discontinue participation in the NRA Carry Guard insurance program under the terms of our contract,” the company said.In the wake of the Florida tragedy, several car rental firms and banks have announced they are ending benefit offerings for NRA members as is ...
H. Schmidt .357 Magnum SAA
by morph860 | Today at 08:14:04 AM
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/749380978...
Re: Ruger's New Pistol Caliber Carbine
by CTSixshot | Today at 07:40:00 AM
Since the original topic of this thread is the Ruger PCC, I suppose I should promote it. This firearm does give you the ability to attend all of the PCC plate shoots and such around the state. Neither the Scout nor the 527 will  allow you entrance into those games. As for your No.1, if that's a .30-06 or .308, you have plenty of ammo options there. Ever try cast, coated or plated bullets, sabots, frangibles, etc.? Cast loads get you into the metallic silhouette matches. Of course, you won't find these at 147g ball prices, but they can be had readily, especially if you reload.https://i.imgur.com/aip4Dm1l.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/uBK8J8Dl.jpg...
Re: Parkland Florida school shooting
by sbhaven | Today at 06:49:44 AM
SO the police went to his house THIRTY NINE times, the FBI have multiple reports / warnings on him, and the police who were there would not enter. They all had the opportunity to stop the shooter. Yet, the democrats with the lib/progs and left wing media point n place blame elsewhere.And as indicated above the school system and police apparently had a policy in place to not arrest students or report student crime(s) so as to keep the crime stat numbers down so they could get federal funding. Yet it's the gun's fault and all law abiding gun owners should be punished for the actions of a kid with a history of police contact who chose to commit murder that day. :wall: :facepalm:Take the following link with a gain of salt, but if true adds more fuel to the fire of school/police incom...
Re: Suppressor Modifications Necessary?
by shermer-high | Today at 05:26:23 AM
On my 300blk 10.5 sbr I don't run an adjustable gas block it is a Noveske barrel with matching block. It doesn't have a lot of rounds yet but at this point it cycles supers and subs fine. One thing that makes it more pleasant to shoot although not necessary is the silent captured buffer. I don't get the twang of the spring against the buffer tube it just makes it just feel smoother. ...
Re: FNS 40c incoming
by CTShooter | Yesterday at 11:18:44 PM
I have had a FNP-40 for a bit, I like it...
Re: Weapons of war
by sbhaven | Yesterday at 09:03:29 PM
Even in the 1939 case usually cited to justify victim disarmament (“gun control”) laws, U.S. v. Miller, the U.S. Supreme Court held that the reason Jack Miller/s short-barreled shotgun could be banned was that it WASN’T a weapon of war: “t is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of the ordinary military equipment or that its use could contribute to the common defense.”The Miller case is a frack up of a case. SCOTUS only heard the governments side of the case. Miller died before the decision was rendered. In an ideal world the court should not have rendered an opinion without hearing Miller's side of the case where it could have been mentioned that short barreled shotguns were used by the military.The U.S. v Miller, revisitedhttp://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/mill...
Re: Felony committed online???
by JBear | Yesterday at 05:33:56 PM
HA!...
Re: Vedder holsters
by Supes3 | Yesterday at 03:30:23 PM
Got my IWB Tuck holster from Vedder for my Sig P365 and have been wearing it around the house.It's pretty comfortable, conceals well and has good retention.  So far so good...
Re: Sig P365
by Supes3 | Yesterday at 03:22:47 PM
Update time - Had another range trip with another 100 rounds. :tat:This time, I did NOT clean the gun in between the last range trip.  I used Blazer 115 g ammo.  Had Zero failures for this 100 rounds.  I've been practicing my grip and took my time, so at the moment I'm thinking my return to battery issues that I experienced were do to a weak/sloppy grip and not being used to shooting a smaller sized pistol.  I still need A LOT more time at the range with a lot more rounds down range on this pistol, but I'm starting to feel better about my purchase.Accuracy, feel and overall enjoyment of the P365 is still very high! :banana: :banana:...
Re: Pachaug Outdoor Club plates
by 32WIN.SPL. | Yesterday at 02:27:04 PM
This Sundays, 2-25-18 indoor .22 plate shoot will be 12 falling plates man on man (or ladies as the case may be) $5.00 start shooting at 10 so be there by 9:30 to sign up. Should be all done around 12:00  Open to all shooters. iron sights, optics, and revolvers welcome....
Re: stormtrooper 10mm.....
by BigBluefish | Yesterday at 02:26:02 PM
I like it. ...
Re: Dana on fire
by WaterRat | Yesterday at 11:23:07 AM
"I allergic to universal statements, just like I'm allergic to people that think Greenday is punk." LMFAO!!!...
Re: How/Can you register a pre ban?
by AnjaP | Yesterday at 11:14:58 AM
Just spoke with Deirdre and she said no issues changing name for trust....
Re: CNN cultivating the next generation of anti-gun voters
by Mustang | February 22, 2018, 08:42:31 PM
" the newtown nit wits" and "every communist for anti gun" must have their fire alert out. Its the first one I have seen to be very close....
Re: Liberty Doll "2A Today"
by JBear | February 22, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
...and probably homicidal to boot. ...
Re: .44 Mag lever guns and recoil
by Bottom Rung | February 22, 2018, 05:38:33 PM
Those B92’s sure are nice. ...

* Newest Classifieds

AR Parts by Malaga2
[Today at 01:17:57 PM]

7.62x39mm steel shoot by CTSixshot
[Today at 12:39:43 PM]

WTB-223 did set by edgephoto