FORUM ALERTS / NEWS

**Please Read**. If you have a new or renewed membership on the site but it has not been added to your account after a day or two, please send the admin (mrnuke) a private message so your account can be corrected manually. There is an ongoing connectivity error with the Paypal subscription system.

Thank you

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: 1974 colt combat commander UPDATE!!!!
by Bottom Rung | Today at 05:29:56 PM
Looks great!...
Re: Who's shooting today?
by JBear | Today at 04:54:50 PM
...but never stop looking over you shoulder, because when you move to freedom, tyranny follows on your heals. ...
Re: Bullet casting is black magic
by CTSixshot | Today at 02:23:13 PM
I'm sure you'll do just fine. Sometimes the mold needs a little brass brushing to remove the film, but once everything is up to temp, you'll be making decent bullets.I don't get very technical with my alloy, but I find tapping the mold before solidifying seems to aid fill out and I suspect it does something to the molecular structure of the metal (kind of like tapping a cast iron weld when using a nickel-content electrode). No scientific proof on this...Good luck....
Re: DSI fixed mag ar15 Pistola build with pics and Qs
by PreBanMan | Today at 10:45:27 AM
By the way, the mag is removed by taking out the trigger group and removing an allen screw on the "wall" between the mag well and trigger area. The mag has a corresponding  tapped hole.  Another issue I thought we might have is the shrouded barrel, but because the mag is not detachable it seems OK....
Brass AR-10
by imahangtia | Yesterday at 10:56:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z353BT6I18...
Re: Another New Haven Gun Buy Back 6/23/18
by imahangtia | Yesterday at 07:22:03 PM
Hmmmmm.........
Re: Cite needed on a NFA case.
by joelcramer | Yesterday at 11:50:03 AM
I have been involved in NFA since the early 90s. I do not recall this at all. Silverbear has been playing with NFA for a whole lot longer than me. Like Silverbear said check over on subguns.com if it is real somebody there will know....
Re: private sale overview
by Mitch70 | Yesterday at 06:56:33 AM
When you call you're not asking for a authorization number. The state is doing s background check. If the persons is good to go then you get the authorization number for the sale.Here's one thing I'm hearing. Please correct if I'm hearing wrong. Private sale they are now asking for the type of firearm and if its on the ban list they wont give the authorization number. People here experience this yet or know of if its true?I've never been asked about type or status for the 15 or so that I transferred in the last couple years....
Re: Anyone tried "Night Fision" sights?
by sludwinjr | June 20, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
Jesus Christ!  They are just getting started.  Stop being a smart ass.I could have not said anything and you wouldn't have been the wiser.One sight on my XDS had a problem from the moment it was fired, and the replacement is fine after shooting.  The sights on my 10mm are perfect after hundreds of manly rounds.LOLhttps://i.imgur.com/vTRIl5H.gif...
TFB - "The Keepers of Gun History....."
by imahangtia | June 20, 2018, 10:56:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYJVE1Z83M...
Glock 19 Gen 3 FDE
by morph860 | June 20, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
Opening bid is $399. No Reserve. Ends Sunday. Visit www.860firearms.com/pages/used-guns to place a bid....
Re: Wolf Gold .223 $.265 per round ($265/1000) Free Shipping
by CTSixshot | June 20, 2018, 09:02:02 AM
TS USA's regular prices ($279.50) are pretty hard to beat, even for the small purchaser. Sure, a fire sale may get you cheaper, but how often do you luck out with that?Naturally, there's always a .500 S&W shooter that expects to find ammo at Wal-Mart at "Everyday Low .22 LR Prices"....
Re: Birth of a new bullet! RMR 9mm/.380 95 grain FMJ!
by CTSixshot | June 20, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
For those that seek jacketed bullets for .40/10mm and .45 ACP, it looks like( Magtech or Armscor ?) bullets can be had at RMR for under 11.5¢ each per 1000 count. Coupon code: 10off4045230g FMJ RN .45 & 180g FMJ RNFP .40https://i.imgur.com/E6EeEDJm.jpg    https://i.imgur.com/bLy63s5m.jpg...
Campaign for your Rights Workshop – Guilford, CT
by SJK2 | June 19, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
Gun control groups are marching on. They are using anti-gun politicians to infringe on our rights. The only way to stop attacks on the 2nd Amendment is to help Pro2A candidates win in 2018. While most gun owners wish to be left alone, the anti-gun crowd will not cease in their efforts.CCDL members are invited to participate in this FREE workshop to gain the necessary knowledge to become active in fighting the anti-gun machine.Where: Guilford Sportsmen’s Association – 501 Hart Road, Guilford, CT  06437When: Saturday, June 23th from 11:00am until 1:00pmAgenda:Basics of Campaign StrategiesImportance of Your InvolvementWhat Gun Control Groups and sympathizers are doingExamples of Effective Victories from Our SideQ&A2A candidates need our help!One of the biggest concerns many legis...
Re: were #1 in ct
by SigNut | June 19, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
who did they poll?    what a crock of shit......CT elected officialsSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...
Re: Bringing Gun Violence in America Into Focus
by JBear | June 19, 2018, 09:25:28 AM
Like Molyneux said:“If you are for gun control, then you are not against guns, because the guns will be needed to disarm people. So it’s not that you are anti-gun. You’ll need the police’s guns to take away other people’s guns. So you’re very pro-gun; you just believe that only the Government (which is, of course, so reliable, honest, moral and virtuous…) should be allowed to have guns. There is no such thing as gun control. There is only centralizing gun ownership in the hands of a small political elite and their minions.” ...
Re: Trenton NJ - 20 shot
by JBear | June 19, 2018, 07:15:50 AM
Because they sent all of their best and brightest little commies here a hundred years ago to infiltrate everything, and didn't keep enough of them home to run things. ...
Re: Why do they hate us
by imahangtia | June 19, 2018, 06:12:24 AM
One word for you.  Communists.  We used to kill them, but now they infest our institutions.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk...
Re: Ruger's New Pistol Caliber Carbine
by ffederico | June 18, 2018, 07:09:49 PM
Most of my mags fit pretty good.  Some of my old Gen1 & Gen 2 mags fit tight and wont drop free (they won't drop free from a Glock either)...
Springfield XD Mod.2 9mm
by morph860 | June 18, 2018, 02:26:17 PM
Opening bid is $0.01. No Reserve. Ends Sunday. Visit www.860firearms.com/pages/used-guns to place a bid....

* Newest Classifieds

Night Hawk Custom Predator II
Price: $0.00
Time Left:
Night Hawk Custom 1911
Price: $0.00
Time Left:
Mossberg 500 - Tricked Out

Price: $675.00
Time Left:
Complete RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit
Price: $200.00