FORUM ALERTS / NEWS

To all Sellers. Don't forget to start a New Classifieds ad for your item for sale in the 'NEW Classifieds' section. It has more exposure as items for sale are also posted on the Facebook and the old classifieds section automatically.

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: HRG 2017 Schedule
by IamJohninCT | Today at 11:25:32 AM
CTSixshot - thanx for keeping us up to date.  I was thinking of running down tomorrow just to check it out and see what their shoots were like.  Still a good amount of snow on the ground.  Appreciate your updates! ...
Re: Inscriptions on your rifles parts are used in court!
by indawire | Today at 10:34:25 AM
Just blame it on the manufacturer, after all you didn't name it, you just bought it that way....
Re: Delauro on TV
by indawire | Today at 10:29:30 AM
She has been in Congress since 1990. Time for a diaper change....
Re: truck update
by sludwinjr | Today at 10:23:41 AM
i would have loved to go with a lift and bigger tires, but lots of $$$ to do right.......  all these car shows make it look like trimmimg takes 5 minutes.........
Branford GC Sunday 26 March
by CTSixshot | Today at 09:56:47 AM
A portion from their e-mail:We at the Branford Gun Club would like to invite you to our Sunday Morning open shoot starts at 10:00 a.m. Please be there by 9:45 a.m. to sign in. Just a $10.00 entry fee. We will be steel plates. The first one to knock down the five white plates and hits the red stop plate wins!! So come on down and join us for some fun. Note: This is a hand gun shoot only.  P.S. For your safety and ours we ask that you keep your ammo to a normal speed. Any Souped up ammo will not be allowed to be use in a open shoot.  NO MAGNUMS ALLOWED.                                  Thank You      ...
Re: looking for a new range to join.......
by CTSixshot | Today at 09:41:57 AM
No memberships and it won't fulfil all of your shooting needs, but come on down to NS and shoot on my simple, private range. Today is good, unless you can't handle a few water drops on your barrel.Only distraction for me today is the UConn women's basketball game, but that doesn't have to interfere with your fun.100 meter rifle and 50 yard pistol. Reloading facilities onsite....
Federal (Anoka, MN) lay-offs...
by CTSixshot | Today at 09:31:34 AM
http://www.alloutdoor.com/2017/03/22/federal-ammunition-anoka-plant-layoffs/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2017-03-25&utm_campaign=Weekly+NewsletterAnother sign that sales are slowing down. Perhaps we'll see ammo and component prices continue to weaken or at least stabilize.Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) NYSE $20.31-0.38 American Outdoor Brands Corp. (AOBC) (formerly S&W Holdings Corp.) $18.72 -0.15Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (RGR) NYSE $51.90 -$1.20...
Sporterize/update your K31?
by CTSixshot | Today at 08:10:06 AM
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/20/new-aluminum-chassis-swiss-k31-rifles-sureshot-armament-group/...
Re: Pre-Schooler Suspended Seven Days for Bringing Empty .22 Shell Casing to School
by JBear | Today at 07:37:50 AM
What are you drinking? Anything good?I'm drinking some American mules with titos Coffee. But at the time I was drinking Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva rum, which I picked up at your local Total Wine the other day. I freaking love that place. ...
Re: PREBAN AW VALUE
by sbhaven | Today at 07:35:11 AM
I read the bold section also but "or other property owned" seems to also refer to residence.  Written just vague enough to interpret any way they want. It is very clear you can have it at your "residence". Read the sentence again and note where the commas are and where and how the use of the word "or" is used. You can store it at your residence and place of business OR you can store it at other property that you own OR that is owned by another person. Don't overthink this, just buy a preban bring it home and store it with the rest of your firearms.  :wink:"(1) At that person’s residence, place of business or other property owned by that person, or on property owned by another person with the owner’s express permission;"If you are r...
Re: Best holster level 2 concealed
by JBear | Today at 07:33:23 AM
My question remains: why. There are lots of things that are "banned" from lots of things, for reasons that are completely irrelevant to most of the people who use them. Without context/clarification, any statement about inherent safety issues is not valid. ...
Re: North Dakota Constituional Carry
by sbhaven | Today at 07:10:14 AM
https://www.governor.nd.gov/news/burgum-signs-%E2%80%9Cconstitutional-carry%E2%80%9D-bill-lawMerging with prior thread....
Re: STI Apiero
by white95 | Yesterday at 09:18:51 PM
Dibs on the sights if you swap them providing they are the same cut as my DS Tac. ...
Re: Trump alleges Obama tapped his phones before election
by mzanghetti | Yesterday at 07:44:36 PM
Stefan Molyneux on the wiretapping...https://youtu.be/Lqd-1tnhkFISbhaven, This is some incredible stuff he puts out and makes his case pretty well, I have listened to some of Stefan's other videos and consider him a good source of information, thanks for posting this!...
Re: RI Gun Shops... Firearms Unlimited
by CTSixshot | Yesterday at 06:29:57 PM
Perhaps, I'm merely relating what they said to my face.Good luck....
Re: Powder prices...
by CTSixshot | Yesterday at 06:28:57 PM
Silly man...you know I'll pay you for the privilege of delivering to you!...
Re: Your car should be considered an extension of your home
by JBear | Yesterday at 06:10:13 PM
At this point, I'm sure you already know this. ...
Re: Video shows mother pulling gun on would-be robber to protect kids
by mzanghetti | Yesterday at 05:00:34 PM
He's lucky she didn't just unload on him! In other words, he is lucky the kids were there to stop her from doing that! There is a GGWAG stopping a crime from happening and that's great but I am surprised this is getting any airtime. Thanks for posting about this!...
Re: USA Today Sports: NCAA Teams ‘Should Boycott’ Arkansas Over Campus Carry
by sludwinjr | Yesterday at 03:00:00 PM
i would be impressed if half the people on these teams could even read what the stupid boycott even is...
MOVED: truck update
by sbhaven | Yesterday at 02:51:21 PM
This topic has been moved to Car Talk.http://www.ctguntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=47009.0...

* Newest Classifieds

Mako/Fab Defense AR Tire Deflator

Price: $110.00
Time Left:
Fab Defense Front/Rear Sight Set -

Price: $65.00
Time Left:
UTG Metal Foldable Foregrip

Price: $25.00
Time Left:
New Chrome Bumper 2003 Dodge Ram 15000
Price: $150.00