FORUM ALERTS / NEWS

**If you're a Business**. Please do not post info about your company or business services unless you are permitted to do so
by the Admin. This rule has not been enforced much in the past, but with more paid vendors now, it has to be fair to them.
You can contact 'mrnuke' on the forum how to become a Supporting Vendor on the forum or an Advertiser. Thank You --Admin

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: Missouri Senate Votes to Nullify Federal Gun Control, 23-10
by BerettaBoy213 | Today at 07:37:11 PM
Missouri.  That's in America, right?If I can get papers from the CT commissar , I would like to go there someday.commissar sees you have a gun permit. traveling there might give you wrong ideas. denied!...
Re: Las Vegas cop with a red dot.
by BerettaBoy213 | Today at 07:29:28 PM
No NYPD mag dump, no sympathetic fire, these NV guys have fire discipline!...
Re: 9mm AR Bolt Carriers
by GoodGuyWithAGun | Today at 07:18:33 PM
how about mag well adapters?So far I've had luck with the EndoMag and a Foxtrot Mike 9mm upper. ...
Re: A Msg From Scott Wilson & Ray Bevis @ CCDL
by Mustang | Today at 06:00:03 PM
Don't worry, they will be "ghost" voting....
Reloading help
by boba12eric | Today at 05:29:10 PM
Anyone in Southington that can help me with some reloading? Text me 860-944-6647...
Re: my gun safe project LOL
by Thirdson73 | Today at 12:25:17 PM
Yes that's the one I just ordered ...
HRG 2019 schedule is out...
by CTSixshot | Today at 11:48:19 AM
.Harwinton Rod & Gun 2019 Shooting Schedule         Shooting events will be canciled do to Rain, please call to comfirm            March - 31st  - Shotgun Plate Shoot ***April - 14th  - BUG ShootMay -    19th - Shotgun/Pistol shootJune - 9th - Pistol Shoot 23rd - 22 Plate Shoot ***July - 7th - Pistol shoot 21st - Aiming for Zero / Club Cahrity ShootAug.  - 11th - Pistol Shoot 25th Revolver Shoot               Sept.  - 15th - THUNDER RUN / Club eventOct. -      OPEN - NEW PCC Date to be postedPCC - pistol cartarge carbine / Other will be allowed to compete...
Re: New Zealand Mosque Shooting
by CTSixshot | Today at 11:40:57 AM
Surely, that's "fake news"! We all know muslims are nothing but peace-loving and tolerant.They never object, if we don't bow to their tribal moon god, right?...
Re: Opposed to a CT home heating oil tax? Speak out!
by Flatulence | Today at 08:35:00 AM
I wouldn't pay 1 cent for a Commie-necticut bond this state is BANKRUPT and they get an upgrade to what is considered "Investment grade" for their shit muni bonds? Is this the fracking Twilight Zone?No. It is called collusion, bribery, and strong arming. ...
Primer ASMR
by imahangtia | Yesterday at 09:01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0cw0_XNKqU...
Re: GSG/ATI STG-44 .22
by chestercopperpot | Yesterday at 08:19:22 PM
They must have sold them. There’s one for sale on armslist. Little pricey though $450. I paid I think $329.99 like 3 years ago...
Inceptor ARX/RNP bullets?
by CTSixshot | Yesterday at 11:39:25 AM
Anyone loading these lead-free frangible bullets?What say you?Anyone care to run some 60-grainers in .357 SIG, .38 Super, 9mm Para or .380 ACP?...
Re: Midway ammo deals...
by CTSixshot | Yesterday at 11:23:43 AM
6.5x55mm for your Swede...https://www.midwayusa.com/product/643376/geco-ammunition-65x55mm-swedish-mauser-156-grain-express-polymer-tip-box-of-20Probably not a great savings over TargetsSportsUSA, but not too shabby....
Re: Debate about tolls/Connecticut being driven by fake facts/flawed assumptions
by CT_Yankee | March 18, 2019, 08:00:53 PM
The connected cronies that will be reaping a windfall building them definitely think we need them. ...
Re: Price and quality of CT others?
by Masked | March 18, 2019, 05:34:37 PM
I mean in terms of overall length - You can choose parts around that, whatever handguard you want etc. but you’re locked into barrel length on an other so, whatever you pick has to be completed in the sense of a ‘brace’ and barrel length....
Re: Whitney Wolverine
by sludwinjr | March 17, 2019, 02:15:48 PM
only a few rounds here and there.....  it shoots fine.  ...
Re: Proposed ‘Firearm Registration Act’ would create gun registry in Pennsylvania
by Bob Loewenhagen | March 17, 2019, 11:22:22 AM
If it's a Democrat controlled municipality, all of them will be taxed. Burden will be on you. Provide experts, market analysis, etc. to prove your item is a collectors item to save $10.00...
Re: Kentucky passes Constitutional Carry signed by Govenor
by JBear | March 17, 2019, 06:55:17 AM
Drive it more too. That thing gets real grumpy if it doesn't get driven every day. To many vehicles......
Re: Missouri lawmaker introduces bill that would require residents to own AR-15s
by sbhaven | March 16, 2019, 09:19:05 AM
The unfortunate reality is that at the national level 2A is not that important to the Republican politicians. Honestly they only care about 2A come election time and even then its weak support to keep 2A voters in line.Republican's had two years in congress where they could have advanced any substantive pro 2A legislation. They didn't. In fact they didn't do all that much at advancing any solid conservative ideals. They've chosen to obstruct Trump on many issues and topics. It's swamp business as usual with Republicans.Obviously the Missouri bill won't be enacted (for a number of reasons). ...
Re: Ammo Control Bill
by BerettaBoy213 | March 14, 2019, 11:37:56 PM
Not yet...that can be said of anything in gun control land until SCOTUS decides strict scrutiny applies to the 2A....

* Newest Classifieds

WTS Colt by turbotype87
[Today at 07:04:45 PM]

Sierra 170g FN by CTSixshot
[Today at 11:38:54 AM]

.375" diameter bullets by CTSixshot
[Today at 11:30:32 AM]

8mm bullets by CTSixshot
[Today at 10:58:18 AM]

WTB: Kwik Strip w/ Metheylene Chloride by PROBIKE101
[Yesterday at 10:23:18 PM]

WTS: SIG P938 combat by NigelPenny