FORUM ALERTS / NEWS

**Please Read**. If you have a new or renewed membership on the site but it has not been added to your account after a day or two, please send the admin (mrnuke) a private message so your account can be corrected manually. There is an ongoing connectivity error with the Paypal subscription system.

Thank you

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: 4 dead in Nashville TN Waffle House shooting
by JBear | Today at 08:02:17 AM
What do you mean "almost"?! Isn't it obvious? I don't even need by tinfoil hat on for this theory. ...
Re: Wells Fargo did not cave to American Federation of Teachers
by JBear | Today at 07:43:12 AM
You would be one scary mofo in a torture room...
Re: Maybe I missed this, where do these bills stand?
by Zio667 | Today at 06:38:58 AM
"(b) The provisions of subsection (a) of this section shall not apply in any state park where the Commissioner of Energy and Environmental Protection determines that there is not a reasonable threat of serious bodily injury to any patron from the wildlife of such state park."Don't worry, DEEP says this park is safe, the bears are friendly, the coyotes usually keep their distance.  AND there is cell phone service.  If your getting mauled, you'll have at least 3 bars of signal, you can call 911 and wait.  Why do you NEED A GUN????? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:...
Sig 1911 ultra compact.
by 2BearArms | Today at 01:08:49 AM
Sig 1911 ultra compact. I am thinking of buying a Sig 1911 ultra compact in 45cal. Any comments? I am looking for something smaller then my Sig 229 and more accurate and more power than my S&W Airweight 38+p or my Walther PPK/S. I am going to have to get my hands on one to see what size it is. And if it is the size I am looking for.I am not interested in a 9mm among the reasons is I don’t want to add another caliber to my collection. I used to have a Beretta 92F. But I don’t have any other firearms anymore that use 9mm ammo.  ...
Re: Kel tec RDB-C (possible CT legal bullpup)
by BerettaBoy213 | Yesterday at 11:23:02 PM
Ultimately, the “just buy a pre ban” arguments will get made when you start adding up everything.Or fixed-mag....
Re: Fixed Magazine ARs
by M1A_All_Day | Yesterday at 09:33:13 PM
Can you use any mag with this?What about something like this http://www.compmag.net/ar-15-compmag/Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TapatalkThat magazine would not fit, at least based on the ComGraf Gen1. Needs to be STANAG spec, including the rectangular cut-out in the magazine for the button-screw to retain the square nut in it, which is normally where the mag catch fits in. PMags would not work, either. ...
Re: Pump Action Rifles
by Fyrfytr998 | Yesterday at 07:24:48 PM
Nice to see some clarity being given for your products....
Re: AR Pistola
by Sixshot6 | Yesterday at 05:51:39 PM
DSI is already selling a complete fix mag 5.56 pistol. I heard .300 blackout excels in 10 inch barrels. I wonder if Comgraf can sell complete fixed mag pistol lowers?7.5 inches seems to short for me :undecided: You can get 10.5 inch 300blk troy uppers off primary arms from what I've seen and ask comgraf. You know where to find him.  :afro:...
Take the NRA challenge
by SJK2 | Yesterday at 03:15:44 PM
If not already a member or know someone who wants to join...........https://membership.nra.org/100KChallenge/Join...
Re: Private Land
by CTSixshot | Yesterday at 12:05:53 PM
Just had a lone turkey pass through the yard this morning... a tom was out by the compost pile the other day. Sorry, can't help you with hunting access however. I don't know how willing the farmers around here are, but the Palmer's down the road have plenty of acreage and many geese in the pond. Do an aerial map search of the area, if you would even consider coming up this way to hunt. Clarks Falls Road/Denison Hill Road, North Stonington, CT 06359...
Re: GUN SHOW 4/21 & 4/22
by CTF250 | April 23, 2018, 08:57:24 PM
Anyone find the elusive loophole table? :eng101:...
Re: Who's shooting today?
by CTSixshot | April 23, 2018, 07:37:03 PM
With the name "Glock84", you'd better be shooting a Glock!...
Re: Hit Blockbuster 'A Quiet Place' Slammed For Its 'Regressive' Stance On Guns
by Bob Loewenhagen | April 22, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
I think the feedback from the hearing aid type device weakens them enabling them to be shot.  At the end, the mother pumps the shotgun and has a come and get some look on her face that was not their earlier.Did anybody see what the source of their electric power was?...
Re: Road trip from CT to PA and staying in PA for a few nights...
by 2ndamendment45 | April 22, 2018, 05:40:38 PM
I got my PA LTCF in Reading (Berks County) in 2012.  Like others said, easy in/out in less than 30 minutes...
Unpublished CDC Study Confirms over 2 Million Annual Defensive Gun Uses
by sbhaven | April 22, 2018, 05:37:13 PM
Unpublished CDC Study Confirms over 2 Million Annual Defensive Gun Useshttp://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/21/unpublished-cdc-study-confirms-2-million-annual-defensive-gun-uses/An unpublished Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study confirms Florida State University criminologist Gary Kleck’s findings of more than two million defensive handgun uses (DGUs) per year.Since the early 1990s, Kleck has maintained that there is a minimum of 760,000 DGUs annually. That is his low estimate; Kleck and research partner Marc Gertz have contended the actual number is closer to 2.5 million.Kleck reaffirmed his numbers on February 17, 2015, explaining that while plenty of naysayers have criticized his findings, none have been able to offer empirical evidence to counter them.No...
Re: GUN SHOW!!! MAY May 18, 19 & 20 2018
by joelcramer | April 22, 2018, 09:38:18 AM
This is the flyer there passing out of the gun show today. ...
Make America Free Again AR15 shoot 5/12/18
by CTSixshot | April 21, 2018, 11:45:25 AM
Rochester, MA. If you can figure out the details, have at it....  See attachments on post  #1https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/make-america-free-again-ar15-shoot-5-12-18.351934/...
Re: Where to buy SMALL AR 500 targets?
by Jgreen2193 | April 21, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
i bought 4" and 8" ar500 steel at cabelas.  3/8" thickprices actually not bad, same price as online when i was searching, and i didnt have to pay shippng. ...
Re: Blumenthal urges for common sense gun laws in CT
by Flatulence | April 20, 2018, 08:22:59 PM
Really good of you to offer this.  I have 2 that want to take course.  Do you have a schedule available?    thanks!On our website. www.fairfieldcountyfirearms.com...
Re: Walther PPQ M2 10 round mags
by Flatulence | April 20, 2018, 08:21:03 PM
We carry them...

* Newest Classifieds

Preban 10/22 by xjwalt666
[Yesterday at 07:56:48 PM]

WTB glock 17 threaded barrel by traintoad
[Yesterday at 04:59:27 PM]

WTS Troy other BNIB by Rpenacampos
[Yesterday at 02:20:44 PM]

wts/wtt: Preban AR15 (SGW) lower receiver complete by Steevo
[Yesterday at 01:16:19 PM]