**Please Read**. If you have a new or renewed membership on the site but it has not been added to your account after a day or two, please send the admin (mrnuke) a private message so your account can be corrected manually. There is an ongoing connectivity error with the Paypal subscription system.

Thank you

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

* Current Raffles

No posts were found.

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

* Theme Selection

Forum Default

* Latest Members

Latest Topics and Posts

Re: Troy rifle other
by Will1776 | Today at 01:01:28 PM
Your opinion on a Delta other vs. a Preban with prices being equal?Do you like a 12.5 or 16-20 inch barrel? Also, Others have less restrictive ownership from what I've heard. ...
Re: Which preban AR,AR lowers
by sludwinjr | Today at 12:45:53 PM
good deals are getting hard to find.  the cheaper rifles in the $1600 plus range have crap uppers and more than likely you will Want to change out:complete upperlower parts kitstock assembly ( buffer,tube, ect.)Just depends what you want, what style, hassle of the large pin upper, ect.......lowers are lowers as long as preban..... I will pay a little more for a normal pin lower...
Re: Do gun stores frown upon FFL transfers?
by sludwinjr | Today at 12:24:56 PM
lets bitch the cops havent done anything for the 2nd amendment while not protecting the 2nd amendment....SEEMS FUCKING LEGIT
Trapping Course Added At The Coon Club
by joelcramer | Today at 11:34:45 AM
Follow the link.,50434.0.html...
Trapper Certification Course
by joelcramer | Today at 11:32:02 AM
Trapper Certification CourseMay 27 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Also at the Raccoon Club....
Re: Anyone tried a Magpul X22 Hunter stock?
by imahangtia | Today at 11:08:14 AM
Incase you are interested:  $115.16 shipped from Brownell's(Genuine Magpul not a knock-off.  Confirmed with Magpul customer support).
Hornady LSWCHPs
by CTSixshot | Today at 09:55:03 AM
Not doing much shooting, but when components are available, might as well keep reloading...
Re: I want to hunt frogs
by CTSixshot | Today at 08:27:08 AM
On your own property, no one has to know, I suppose.Of course, you may have nightmares knowing that you've hastened the extinction of amphibians on the planet and greatly contributed to climate change.......go for it!...
Re: Legal preban 7.62 AK?
by Sixshot6 | Today at 07:53:44 AM
Norinco’s, Mak90’s the Gun Store usually has a bunch. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe gun store ain’t transferring mak90s anymore, it’s a sticky on their fb Page. All those are old pics. They only transfer 223 aks like the bwk92 or nhm91, etc. Only legal ak mag rifle that’s preban is the sks ds and ms. Then wack it in a ati stock or something. ...
Re: Movie: Wind River
by Chivo2 | Yesterday at 04:48:33 PM
Good movie- ...
Burris AR-332 3x32 Sight W/ Burris FastFire 3 - Combo - SPECIAL LOCAL PRICE
by cdarmssupply | Yesterday at 10:12:04 AM
Offering special price for local pickup only. $330.00 out the door.You get both optics. They can be mounted together or you can use each on a different firearm. SpecsMagnification: 3xReticles: Ballistic CQReticle Colors: Black, Green, & RedClear Objective Lens Diamete: 32mmFinish: MatteField of View: 32 ft @ 100 yardsMount: Picatinny Rail BaseClose Focus: 9ftEye Relief: 2.5"Click Value: 1/2 MOAWindage Adjustment: 80 MOALength: 5.3 "Weight: 14.2 ozIllumination Control: Rotary DialIllumination Settings: 5 Red, 5 Green, Off is BlackBattery: CR2032FastFire 3 SpecsReticle Color: Red Clear Objective Lens Diameter:21x15 mmFinish: MatteMount: Picatinny M...
Re: Is there a lawyer in the house?
by MrNuke | March 18, 2018, 11:12:41 PM
Mad, do you want me to move this into the General Section for more eyes to see?...
Re: Transporting Firearms Through NY & NJ
by ctyankee | March 18, 2018, 08:00:22 PM
Thanks for all the tips guys!Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk...
Re: The Sschool walk out violence and its organization not by kids.
by Mustang | March 18, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
Politicians pushing political issues should be against the law. When will the walk out for pro life / anti abortions be? They kill hands down WAY more then firearm owners or the possessed firearms them selves. When will the walk out for kids against texting / being on the phone be? Kids driving kill way more then the murder / homicide number. We need to stop kids from texting / being on the phone when driving.Where is the call for kids only having basic phones? No texting, picture taking, or videoing until they're 18 or 21. This will most definitely stop kids taking naked pictures of themselves, naked videos, and sexting to others to post on the internet. Would be good step in stopping bullying n making fun of other students too. Where's the call for no phones with the kids in sc...
Re: Parkland Florida school shooting
by sbhaven | March 18, 2018, 03:49:32 PM
Some officials wanted Stoneman Douglas suspect Nikolas Cruz committed in 2016, report says school counselors and officials were so concerned about the mental stability of Nikolas Cruz, accused in last month’s Florida school massacre, that they reportedly decided to have him forcibly committed more than a year before the shooting.However, the recommendation was never acted upon.Documents in the criminal case against Cruz showed that school officials at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and a sheriff's deputy recommended in September 2016 that Cruz be involuntarily committed for mental evaluation under Florida's Baker Act for at least three day...
Re: Streak Ammo
by imahangtia | March 18, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
It should be good for occasional fun.  I would be surprised if they are bright enough for long range use....
Re: School walk outs
by sludwinjr | March 18, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
And the voting age drops in 3..2..1..
Re: hillary fractures wrist i bathtub in india
by SebertJr | March 18, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
She's a f___ng mess !!!...
Re: Malloy, Blumenthal, teachers, etc... anti armed teachers stuff
by SebertJr | March 18, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
It truly is embarrassing to always see the Ct elected fools in front of the camera preaching for everything that's upside down in the country, you will always see one of them in front of the camera .....usually all!!Sickening !!!...
Re: Winchester primers $20/k
by CTSixshot | March 18, 2018, 10:43:37 AM
Yes, plenty of bullets. Most are older stock, but bullets don't age very fast sitting on the shelf.I know there are plenty of .270 caliber bullets marked at $15 a box, which is a decent discount compared to new retail pricing. Assorted .224" , .243", .257", .264", .277", .284", .308", .323", .355", .358" and .451" diameters. Maybe a few others, too....

* Newest Classifieds

* Newest Classifieds

WTT - Custom fixed blade knife by Bollinc14
[Today at 09:58:15 AM]

.303 British reload offer by CTSixshot
[Today at 09:48:52 AM]

Colt Gold Cup National Match ***SOLD*** by SafeActionJackson
[Yesterday at 08:13:34 PM]

Colt Competition 1911 9mm 70 Series by boba12eric
[Yesterday at 05:09:47 PM]

wts: walther pk380 with 4 mags and ammo by Steevo
[Yesterday at 05:09:34 PM]