2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Is the Roni-MCK CT legal?

(Read 212 times)

Jake

• Highly Active Member
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… "  Cesare Beccaria 1764

BerettaBoy213

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • revolverholic

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
CTGUNTALK.COM CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
I would assume the barrel shroud (even the manufacturer used that term) for one would violate the current AWB as might the forward hand grip thing.

(iv) A semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least one of the following:
(I) An ability to accept a detachable ammunition magazine that attaches at some location outside of the pistol grip;
(II) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward pistol grip or silencer;
(III) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to fire the firearm without being burned, except a slide that encloses the barrel; or
(IV) A second hand grip; or
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
I would assume the barrel shroud (even the manufacturer used that term) for one would violate the current AWB as might the forward hand grip thing.

(iv) A semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least one of the following:
(I) An ability to accept a detachable ammunition magazine that attaches at some location outside of the pistol grip;
(II) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward pistol grip or silencer;
(III) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to fire the firearm without being burned, except a slide that encloses the barrel; or
(IV) A second hand grip; or

I guess since the roni surrounds the slide as well that's why that would be a nogo then.
CTGUNTALK.COM CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

Flatulence

• Highly Active Member
  • FCFAA
How many FFL’s sell them?
Fairfield County Firearms & Archery LLC 01, 07, 08 FFL
4 New Canaan Ave Norwalk CT 06851
203 354 0616

BerettaBoy213

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • revolverholic
How many FFL’s sell them?

There's your answer. But I repeat myself.

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
I dnt see the tube in this item being the barrel. If a shroud I something that you wont burn your hands on then wouldn't the slide of a firearm be preventing the same?
“The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”