New FLUX Defense MP17 pistol brace ...

(Read 559 times)

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
Please tell me this is CT legal ..

Link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CTGUNTALK.COM CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

RevlimiterRuss

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.”
~George Washington

Bottom Rung

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
Nope.

We can't have guns that dispense anti-missile flares.

Crud, I think I messed the picture up...
Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:36:34 PM by Bottom Rung

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
Unless you're from Lilliput I see no comfortable way or ease to shoot that thing. Pass.
“The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unless you're from Lilliput I see no comfortable way or ease to shoot that thing. Pass.

Check the link, it shows it's use better. IMO it looks great for something 'different' .
CTGUNTALK.COM CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

M1A_All_Day

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
  • Firewood Hoarder
Like. It looks like it would add some counterweight the to rear, and the mag holder/light thing on the front- balancing the whole weapon. Kind of like how Uzi's classically have the grip almost centered.

Drod102

• PROTECT the 2nd!
I'm here for info as well. I spoke to the Madsmith and he said it's a possibility. His only concern is CT's definition of foregrip and that they might consider the spare mag holder in the front a foregrip but if there was a letter from the ATF it would assist greatly in legality. I sent an email to the ATF asking for clarification to see if they consider it a foregrip.

Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
I'm here for info as well. I spoke to the Madsmith and he said it's a possibility. His only concern is CT's definition of foregrip and that they might consider the spare mag holder in the front a foregrip but if there was a letter from the ATF it would assist greatly in legality. I sent an email to the ATF asking for clarification to see if they consider it a foregrip.

STOP sending ATF emails/ letters.......  If it had any chance on being legal.....it wont be any longer.......

you people and your letters......write SANTA CLAUS a letter if you need to write a letter.....  :wall:
Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 10:01:37 AM by Steevo

CT203

• PROTECT the 2nd!

Agree with Steevo... terrible idea.  Call the cops when you speed too? 

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
Agree with Steevo... terrible idea.  Call the cops when you speed too?
It's not a 90degrees grip so the ATF won't classify it as a foregrip. CT might make a stink since it holds an extra mag, but worst case scenario, grind/cut that off. LOL.

About the comment from CT203 regarding calling the cops.... If YOU want to do something that MAY be against the law and go through all the legal troubles, jail, loss of income/family, etc... just because  you don't think it's the smart thing to do.... Well, you're on your own...

Some of us have a lot more to lose by not checking with the legal entity that may or may not put you in the jail than others.. Please respect that.....

imahangtia

• Highly Active Member
  • NEVER FORGIVE SB-1160
I have never contacted the ATF.  Gimme my gold star!