2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

CZ P10C

(Read 458 times)

thiago203

• Highly Active Member
  • keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
hello everybody was woundering if anyone here owns one, has experience with one, want to know opinons on reliablity, shootability, is it just as good as a gen5 g19 what i carry now thanks.

-Thiago

CTSixshot

• Highly Active Member
  • ...and the truth shall make you free.
I bought one used; I'm generally pleased with it. I'm not a big fan of the safety trigger device, but if you depress it correctly, it works smoothly.
I'm no firearms authority, so I'd simply offer you to try mine and you can judge for yourself.

thiago203

• Highly Active Member
yes ive heard alot of positive things about it alot reviews to just thought id see what people on here think thanks for the offer bud but if im not mistaken your a lil too far lol

Masked

• Supporting Vendor
  • Highly Active Member
  • Sup.
CZs are cool pistols - the only issue is their warranty and CS is generally terrible.

I’ve wanted one for a while, but I generally don’t buy things I can’t fix myself - Some If those parts you can’t just buy so, I’ve always been wary.

Tekt0nix

• Forum Contributor
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
I believe they have been revised at least once since their initial release. I have an earlier version, here are my experiences:

- Slide release was tight at first, worked itself out
- Magazine release was difficult to manipulate at first but became easier with use (I believe they changed this mechanism in the later revisions)
- The guide rod was two pieces and part of it started walking out - need to tighten/locktite (I don't think they use two piece any more)
- The grip texture is extremely aggressive - overly for my taste
- The factory night sights are sub-par IMO
- Subjective, but IMO the trigger is better than a Glock although I don't find Glock triggers to be horrible
- I believe some of the earlier ones had other issues with going into battery, etc...
- I have not had any FTEs, FTFs, etc...

IMO stick with the Glock, you also have much better aftermarket support.

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
I agree, as good as the CZ P10C is (I've had 3 and still have a brand new FDE one) with it's great factory trigger and ergo, it won't do much better than your gen5 glock.
CTGUNTALK.COM CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

Taz575

• Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
I prefer it to the Glock 19's.  I get slide bite with the Glocks, so I have to use the beavertail on them.  I upgraded the trigger shoe to a Suarez Flat Face on my P10C and all 4 of my Glocks and the CZ P10C is nicer to me.  Mine is an early one, so I did the CGW upgrade with the tool steel striker and anti rotation kit.  Mine is one of my EDC pieces.  The stiff mag release was easily fixed with a little polishing on the V in the mad release.

thiago203

• Highly Active Member
how many rounds do you guys have thru them with no hiccups? can i treat this as a glock cleaning and oiling only once ina while?

Taz575

• Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
I have a few thousand rds through it in total, but since it is a carry gun, I clean it periodically.  I haven't done any torture testing/longevity without cleaning yet.  I run my reloads through it and my dads P10C with Bullseye, which can be dirty.

thiago203

• Highly Active Member
id say i like to clean and lube my guns every 500 rounds think the Cz will be fine?

CTSixshot

• Highly Active Member
  • ...and the truth shall make you free.
I've run only four to five hundred rounds through mine. Everything from 56g ARXs to 162g LTCs. No issues beyond faulty 100g frangibles that were crimped too much and fractured while chambering. This was an ammo problem, not the firearm.
I don't generally get too frequent on cleaning, but since I regularly use the barrel for plunk testing assorted reloads, I do have it apart frequently and give it a wipedown.
All said, it's been quite reliable.