3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Stag Arms - what took you so long?

(Read 1045 times)

Flatulence

• Highly Active Member
  • FCFAA
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My stag other fit is awful. Tons of slop out of the box and it just gets worse without even shooting it yet...I was all about helping a local company that I knew about and had a good rep, but it's not the same company anymore I wish I got the troy so i could at least get the front pin out so i can add rails and actually clean it right. What a mess.... I hope this thing surprises me

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Stags QA has declined significantly. There is a reason Hoffmans is selling them dirt cheap. Troys work, have only seen one major issue but it took significant effort to resolve with them. Want quality? Buy a Delta, we carry them for a reason.
Fairfield County Firearms & Archery LLC 01, 07, 08 FFL
4 New Canaan Ave Norwalk CT 06851
203 354 0616

TylerImp

• .45, because shooting twice is silly.

Stags QA has declined significantly. There is a reason Hoffmans is selling them dirt cheap. Troys work, have only seen one major issue but it took significant effort to resolve with them. Want quality? Buy a Delta, we carry them for a reason.
Pof and delta are easily the best ones around but are just way to expensive. I get the market in all but it's just overkill. If one can get a good pre ban lower it's much more worth it. I do wish I coulda waited a little longer but I had 500 dollars to hoffmans..

-Tyler

Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
personally i think that pof and the troys are best bang for your dollar. I dont like cheap chinese mlok rails or keymod rails which i see on a lot of "others". the troys ( at least the earlier ones ) came with nice rails, nice bcg, nice sights and flash hiders or brakes. I know what the troy and pof barrels specs are, bcg specs are ect.... stag and the radicals even have specs on their parts

Flatulence

• Highly Active Member
  • FCFAA
Pof and delta are easily the best ones around but are just way to expensive. I get the market in all but it's just overkill. If one can get a good pre ban lower it's much more worth it. I do wish I coulda waited a little longer but I had 500 dollars to hoffmans..

The POFs are questionable IMO. Its a price point gun disguised as a high quality rifle. We got a few in and after we messed with them a bit we discontinued selling them. The markup on them is very good, thats why dealers like them. My personal opinion is they are mid tier at best, not worth selling that kind of stuff to my customers. If you want quality, Delta. If you want a price point gun that works, Troy.
Fairfield County Firearms & Archery LLC 01, 07, 08 FFL
4 New Canaan Ave Norwalk CT 06851
203 354 0616