Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Sig P320 X Compact  (Read 213 times)

Online Murdermaro98

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
  • Referrals: 0
Sig P320 X Compact
« on: June 07, 2019, 10:21:59 AM »

So i traded my gen 3 Glock 19 plus a little cash on my end for Sig P320 X compact last night.

First initial thoughts...

Pro's-wow this thing feels GREAT in your hand! The undercut and higher dovetail really move your hand up for a better grip. The stippling is pretty mild but still grippy. The XRay 3 front night sight is bright/huge and very easy to pick up quickly. Not that it counts but it also looks great. I do like the feel of the flat trigger.

Cons-I liked the feel of the flat trigger but the reset is meh. It feels like there's not enough spring pressure to return the trigger back to reset. Apex makes a trigger bar kit i might look into. Only other con i can think of is the rail isnt quite long enough for a decent sized light-but thats to be expected with a compact.

Ill check back in on the first range day  :smiley:

Online 19LG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
Re: Sig P320 X Compact
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 11:23:51 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So i traded my gen 3 Glock 19 plus a little cash on my end for Sig P320 X compact last night.

First initial thoughts...

Pro's-wow this thing feels GREAT in your hand! The undercut and higher dovetail really move your hand up for a better grip. The stippling is pretty mild but still grippy. The XRay 3 front night sight is bright/huge and very easy to pick up quickly. Not that it counts but it also looks great. I do like the feel of the flat trigger.

Cons-I liked the feel of the flat trigger but the reset is meh. It feels like there's not enough spring pressure to return the trigger back to reset. Apex makes a trigger bar kit i might look into. Only other con i can think of is the rail isnt quite long enough for a decent sized light-but thats to be expected with a compact.

Ill check back in on the first range day  :smiley:

Looks nice. Another pro is the modular frame system. That is what got me over the hump on the 365, buy an extra frame to mess around stippling and if you ruin it not a big deal.

Online Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Trade Count: (+46)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 01:26:36 PM »
i had this trigger im my p320, it was real comfortable and smooth. i beleive it was an apex trigger.

Online Murdermaro98

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 10:27:43 PM »
i had this trigger im my p320, it was real comfortable and smooth. i beleive it was an apex trigger.

Yess that looks like the Apex! I was looking into one but wanted to put some rounds down range first before I started modifying it. I’m glad you chimed in though! I was hoping to hear some real person review of it 👍🏼