Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: FS: Excellent Condition Stainless Springfield 1911 Range Officer .45ACP Package  (Read 323 times)

Offline jeg18142

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 0

Selling my Springfield 1911 Range Officer in .45ACP. It's a full size 1911 with a 5" match grade barrel and fully adjustable fiber optic sights. I switched the original Cocobolo wood grips out for black Hogue rubber grips but the original ones will also be included in this sale. Four 7 round stainless magazines included (original Springfield magazines, not aftermarket). Also included is a Serpa CQC retention holster (belt loop and paddle included), a leather Galco Stow & Go IWB holster, a Springfield Gear OWB holster, 2 Springfield Gear magazine holsters, and the original hard plastic carrying case. I should also have the manual and extra fiber optic front sight rods laying around somewhere that will be included in the sale.

Bought this back in 2015 online for $900 and have probably taken it out no more than 5 times. The 2 extra mags, grip, mag holster, Serpa holster, and Galco holster added another $175. I would estimate the round count is between 100-200 rounds. Very accurate and reliable pistol. Excellent condition. A few handling marks from in and out of the safe over the years but overall in 99% condition.

Hate to sell this because it was one of my first pistols but I would rather see it being used by someone else than sitting in my safe. Probably going the route of a Glock 21 or similar that I can bang around with and not worry about.

Looking to get $700 for everything, which I feel is a fair price. Would prefer to keep it all together but would break it up if it was a deal breaker. Located in Hamden. Must have permit. Not interested in trades. PM me if you have any questions or would like more pics. Thanks, John

[20190605_201427_001.jpg expired]
[20190605_201354.jpg expired]

Offline jeg18142

• Highly Active Member
Stock image of pistol with original grips

Offline jeg18142

• Highly Active Member