News: **If you're a Business**. Please do not post info about your company or business services unless you are permitted to do so
by the Admin. This rule has not been enforced much in the past, but with more paid vendors now, it has to be fair to them.
You can contact 'mrnuke' on the forum how to become a Supporting Vendor on the forum or an Advertiser. Thank You --Admin

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: NRA in damage control mode  (Read 1337 times)

Online turbotype87

• Highly Active Member
  • I am a newbie. :-)
Re: NRA in damage control mode
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 02:17:30 PM »
The left will never stop the attacks on our 2nd Amendment rights. All we can do is make sure none of these commies get elected President in 2020. I for one will never give up my guns especially to ''TRAITORS''. The left believes that all gun owners are criminals just like I believe all politicians are corrupt. They think we are all a bunch of sheep who will gladly turn in our guns. All they will do is start a war the likes they have never seen before. The NRA is one of the oldest gun rights organizations who whether you like them or not will fight for our rights.

Online imahangtia

• Highly Active Member
  • NEVER FORGIVE SB-1160
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 08:42:45 PM »
Check out the comments.  Lots of people are sick of Wayne's bullshit.

Online shermer-high

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2019, 06:58:47 AM »
gun owners did it for years and years and look at where it got us..........    nra did nothing for out state when malloy was getting ready for sb1160...not a lousy fracking thing. They are coming for our guns no matter what, IF ALL GUN OWNERS ACTUALLY TO THE DAY OFF FROM WORK AND WE A HAD A HUGE PROTEST WE COULD SHUT THE CITY DOWN, BUT MOST PEOPLE WHO SAY WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE NRA USUALLY DONT SHOW UP..... SELECT PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOW UP, UNFORTUNATELY MOST DONT

HALF OF GUN OWNERS ARE ALL TALK AND WOULD RATHER b*tch AND MOAN ON THE FORUM THAN ACTUALLY GO AND FIGHT FOR GUN RIGHTS.
I agree with everything except no matter how big the protest their mind is made up disarm us. Look at how big the income tax rally was ( 40,000 to 70,000 ) they passed it anyway they don't care. I hate to say it and hope I never see it but blood will eventually have to be spilled to regain our rights from the tyrants. Although with the brainwashing of our kids a couple generations from now they will gladly give up our rights.

Online Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2019, 01:04:35 PM »
they did, but at least we will have fought for it, people and the news would see a few hundred thousand ct residents standing our ground... or you could:

-- stay home in mommies basement

-- have huge keyboard bravado stating things like" cold dead hands",  "molon labe", "i was there" , " BuT mUh OvEr-UnDeR "  till your horse in the mouth or till mommy tells you to STFU already

--- just start more poop threads on " what fracking IF" happens or " TrUmP OrAnGeMaN BaD "

"My VoTe DoEsNt CoUnT "
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 01:05:09 PM by Steevo »