News: **** YAHOO, MSN and HOTMAIL are still blocking the forum mailbox, so you have to use a different email address, or PM the admin on facebook. ****

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Proof Glocks are not perfect  (Read 1334 times)

Online BerettaBoy213

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • revolverholic
Re: Proof Glocks are not perfect
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2019, 09:26:44 PM »
Who’s Rick?

Mr. "Think Like a Cop"

Online joelcramer

• Supporting Vendor
  • Highly Active Member
  • I fear for our Republic.
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2019, 10:07:06 AM »
Who’s Rick?
My best guess would be the poster of the quote is Rick.
BerettaBoy213 just outed msg1956 as Rick.
This is madness! People should not just go around giving out names of posters who choose to use a handle.
Its rude, Its unsafe (what if he was in hiding from an abusive wife or in wetsec or something). OH! the humanity! Whatever happened to opsec! Right out the door.

Offline zacker001

• Highly Active Member
  • WTF?
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2019, 09:06:32 AM »
 Shooting through your own windshield while trying to drive a speeding car along through a neighborhood street doesnt seem to be a good idea for ANY reason. I mean, what ever happened to the classic police chase where they call in for a road block or at least another cop to pull his car out in-front of the perp to slow or stop him... get him to stop THEN shoot him if need be but do so when you aren't driving and hitting houses and people and stuff!  Also, whatever happened to putting your gun outside of the car and shooting? lol And he had another officer in the car, let him shoot.  :eeek:
There is no excuse that can be made, That can justify partaking in the needless slaughter of good pets, except complete ignorance!
-Me