Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Colorado school shooting  (Read 990 times)

Online Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+46)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Colorado school shooting
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2019, 09:14:17 PM »
So, with all this being swept under the rug why haven't they pushed and yappered on the type of firearm used? Might it be that it wasn't what they propagandized as some "assault weapon" or "military style assault weapon", "fully semi auto military style assault weapon", or some what ever their delusional words r now for a rifle. I'm just seeing that two pistols were used n no make or model of them.

“The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”

Offline shermer-high

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 06:17:52 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, with all this being swept under the rug why haven't they pushed and yappered on the type of firearm used? Might it be that it wasn't what they propagandized as some "assault weapon" or "military style assault weapon", "fully semi auto military style assault weapon", or some what ever their delusional words r now for a rifle. I'm just seeing that two pistols were used n no make or model of them.
Quiet don't talk about that or soon they'll say only one death because no assault weapon was used.

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2019, 01:37:06 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: The Mexican father of alleged Colorado school shooter Alec McKinney, 16, was jailed for domestic violence and deported TWICE, with his son posting how he missed him just days before the atrocity

Jose Evis Quintana, 33, was jailed for 15 months for domestic violence against McKinney's mother Morgan Lynn McKinney and 'menacing with a weapon'
Despite terrorizing  Morgan, 32, he convinced her to marry him in 2009 in Castle Rock, Colorado
He was deported back to Mexico in 2010 and Morgan, who has three children including Alec with Quintana, divorced him in 2015
Quintana illegally came back into the country and was deported again in 2017
Alec posted on twitter how he missed his father - just 11 days before the May 7 shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch near Denver, Colorado
Alec and friend Devon Erickson, 18, allegedly shot nine students, killing one, and will appear in court on Wednesday May 15
Just hours before Tuesday's attack Erickson and McKinney allegedly broke into the gun cabinet at Erickson's parents home.
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

Online imahangtia

• Highly Active Member
  • NEVER FORGIVE SB-1160
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 04:16:24 PM »
The tranny has an illegal alien father?  Now that is funny.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Online Supes3

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2019, 11:46:20 AM »
The tranny has an illegal alien father?  Now that is funny.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And now news coverage is officially over!
"It's a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun control laws." - Ronald Reagan