Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Kimber Custom 2 Reduced  (Read 447 times)

boba12eric and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Glock84

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
  • Referrals: 0
Kimber Custom 2 Reduced
« on: March 15, 2019, 09:18:54 AM »

I'm thinning out the herd - trying to make some space in the safe.

This pistol was worked over by the Kimber custom shop. The front strap has been checkered in 24 lines per inch, the bottom of the front strap has been finished with a border base to give the checkering a finished look. The trigger guard has been undercut to allow a higher grip on the frame. The slide has been flat topped and serrated which helps reduce glare. The slide and frame plus small parts have been finished in Kimpro Black. Meprolight ledge cut night sights are installed. These sights allow for operation of the slide with one hand. The pistol has had its action tuned for reliability and ease of operation The trigger pull weight is set at 4.25 lbs and breaks like glass. A full length fluted trigger has been installed. The pistol has a Kimber tactical bumped grip safety and magwell installed. A TiN finished barrel has been installed. An Ed Brown wide ambi safety and standard slide stop have been installed. A machined hammer and sear have been fit. The pistol wears a set of VZ red / black G10 grips.

You are getting the pistol three (3) 8 rd fullsize Tac Mags, and I will also include a right hand DeSantis Cozy Partner leather IWB holster. This is a great shooting pistol.

The original cost of the pistol + options & extras totals (excluding the magazines and holster) $2,525.

I'm asking $2000 $1800. We can do the transfer through an FFL if you prefer, or we can do a private sale face to face. CT pistol permit required - all applicable laws will be followed. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.

Located in Norwalk.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:05:59 PM by Glock84 »

Online Glock84

• PROTECT the 2nd!
Re: Kimber Custom 2
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 10:50:21 PM »
Bump

Online Glock84

• PROTECT the 2nd!
Re: Kimber Custom 2 Reduced
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 04:09:22 PM »
Price reduction $1800.  Partial trades considered 223 other, ruger pc carbine / mini 14, glock 23 / 27, beretta 92, Sig 226 / 229 in 40S&W, m1 garand.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:36:38 AM by Glock84 »

Online Glock84

• PROTECT the 2nd!
Re: Kimber Custom 2 Reduced
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 10:40:15 AM »
Bump