Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Hello folks!  (Read 197 times)

Online Masked

• Board Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Sup.
  • Referrals: 0
Hello folks!
« on: March 11, 2019, 12:23:56 PM »

Hello folks!

My name is Benjamin for those that don't know me - I own Smith Tactical LLC and I'm located in Southbury CT.

I've been instructing for 13 years now, my specialty is actually Extreme Long Range Tactical Engagements which, here in Connecticut, we don't see much of, unfortunately. I've pushed out Master classes and have a wealth of tactical experience. I've been doing the NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun instruction for going on 3/4 years now. I offer classes of all kinds from the fundamentals of shooting to defensive pistol. Mil/LEO are welcome.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a tactical pistol range on premises, a 50yd rifle range and a classroom area. Depending on what class is scheduled, the location varies, obviously.

I've done my fair share of schools with drill instructors - I wasn't a fan. I find that a relaxed, comfortable environment promotes the most learning opportunity. I will constantly challenge your comfort zone and introduce obstacles and ideas to push you further along towards your goals.

I'm also a Glock/AR/Sig armorer. I have an entire safe of parts for all of them. Everything from gas blocks and extra barrels to ghost connectors.

I have ammo on premises for those that cannot acquire it.

Right now, I'm offering everything from rifle 1 - beyond; defensive pistol; defensive rifle; we could do the fundamentals of marksmanship...You name it.

I'm offering CT Permit Certification classes as well as the Utah certification via my friend Joe (He's a member here).

Right now I'm asking $150 for your CT Permit which includes 2 hours of range time and ammunition (22lr, 9mm, 45acp). I also have a $200 option for 4 hours of range time and ammunition. The Utah course is $75 on-top of the certificate class.

Private instruction rates vary on what the class is. I'm incredibly reasonable and my fiance will force me to offer lunch so, you've got that going for you.

Also; there is a giant furry creature on premises, in excess of 100lbs so, please let me know beforehand if you're canine friendly or not. Please also do not mistake him for a bear or leave food unattended.

Thank you guys. Message me with any questions/concerns.

Benjamin
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 12:38:09 PM by Masked »

Online joelcramer

• Supporting Vendor
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Highly Active Member
  • I fear for our Republic.
Re: Hello folks!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 12:36:48 PM »
What is ELR Tactical Engagements?

Online Masked

• Board Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Sup.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:37:54 PM »
Extreme Long Range - I'll fix it.

Online MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
  • Referrals: 2
    • CTGUNTALK.COM Firearms Forum
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 12:54:00 PM »
I was going to write a welcome message, but you beat me to it!

Welcome to the forum as a Supporting Vendor / Training Vendor.

Can't wait to read up some AAR's and maybe sit in on some tac rifle classes in the future!  :banana:
CTGUNTALK.COM CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.