Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Best buy is the DERP OF THE DERPS.... THEY SUCK BALLS  (Read 430 times)

Online Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Trade Count: (+46)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Best buy is the DERP OF THE DERPS.... THEY SUCK BALLS
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2019, 03:06:29 PM »
amazon has been using their own delivery drivers in my area for a month or 2.....  they suck, sometimes odd ball cars come at 11pm or even overnight and leave the packages in the yard, sidewalk, someone elses house.....    good idea, but when you pay shitty, you get shitty people.......

i have had issues with amazon a few times.  we also order a shit ton from prime as well...........

** 1 package i found in the road as the guy was lazy and the wind blew it
** sometimes shit is broken or damage due to a huge box with no padding or bubble wrap
** got a few things that were open and already been used. or contents missing a few times.....

They do fix issues quick like you said.

I have used them recently for whole foods delivery as well, pretty happy with it.....

BUT...sometimes you need something right now and cant wait a day or 2, best buy is easier than wally mart...... for me at least more convenient........

**my biggest b*tch with best buy on this is..... i paid to have it set up ( they take the box and garbage away as well which is a big thing with the cardboard and styrofoam)
i paid for the service, i think originally it was 199.99 extra ( didnt have truck to get tv and stuff)

but whatever, im sure they will make it right at some point.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online JBear

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2019, 03:14:04 PM »
why would they being doing anything wrong?  so your saying AMAZON cant make mistakes or frack things up?
I'm saying that I've made several hundred purchases and of those several hundred, they've fracked up less than five of them. I've had worse luck buying DVDs at Walmart than those odds. So, when I encounter people going on about what a shit company Amazon is because they frack everything up, I can't help but wonder if it's not Amazon that's the fuckup... because it sounds like they're talking about someplace else to me.
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.

Online Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2019, 03:16:30 PM »
I'm saying that I've made several hundred purchases and of those several hundred, they've fracked up less than five of them. I've had worse luck buying DVDs at Walmart than those odds. So, when I encounter people going on about what a shit company Amazon is because they frack everything up, I can't help but wonder if it's not Amazon that's the fuckup... because it sounds like they're talking about someplace else to me.

i know.... just saying that with 306 sales per second...they are bound to frack up.....

Online JBear

• Highly Active Member
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2019, 03:29:17 PM »
I'm sure they do. But extrapolating from the numbers in my pretty extensive experience, the ones they don't frack up dwarf the ones they do into insignificance. So when somebody says Amazon is a bad company to shop from, I assume they're the same brainiacs who leave one star reviews on products because the neighbor's dog ate it before they could check the mail.
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.

Online Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2019, 03:36:17 PM »
not true..... just because you havent got screwed that bad, doesnt mean others havent.

If someone buys an RMR on amazon, gets a fake 1, and amazon doesnt believe them and the buyer takes the hit..... they have every right to say amazon sucks and are a bad company to shop from.  that doesnt make them a liar or crazy......  passing blame like that is the same as democrats blaming every gun owner for 1 retarded fool who shoots people... generalizations are fracking retarded....

your several hundred purchases pale into comparison to the amount me and my wife have made, and i have got burned a few times.

Online JBear

• Highly Active Member
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2019, 03:44:47 PM »
So you think my purchases "pale in comparison" you yours, and even you have only been "burned a few times"? You're making my point. That one person who has one bad experience and says Amazon is a bad company IS the same as your democrat blaming every gun owner for one fool who shoots people. Yes, generalizations are fracking retarded, that was exactly my point, and your example reinforces it. So, thanks for that.

Online Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2019, 04:00:07 PM »
your the one talking shit about people who got burned and now hate amazon by implying they are lying because you never got burned bad and still like amazon..... frack, i dont care who you buy from or dont buy from.....  but you seem to get offended when someone says something sucks..... 

People who are telling the horror stories about problems with Amazon, I can't help but wonder what they're doing wrong.

thats a stupid thing to say , blame the person who go screwed or raped......