News: **If you're a Business**. Please do not post info about your company or business services unless you are permitted to do so
by the Admin. This rule has not been enforced much in the past, but with more paid vendors now, it has to be fair to them.
You can contact 'mrnuke' on the forum how to become a Supporting Vendor on the forum or an Advertiser. Thank You --Admin

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Redfield Scope identification  (Read 1265 times)

Online Ericruno

• PROTECT the 2nd!
Redfield Scope identification
« on: August 07, 2018, 10:00:15 PM »
Hey all. Anyone have an idea of age and/or value of this scope. It’s a 3-9 and says made in USA on it. Not sure if anyone is able to tell my the side turret marking. Doesn’t fit my shooting style so wondering if it has any value.  Thanks
[60F6B035-CC99-4A84-ABDE-6427DD5FDFF9.jpeg expired]

Online Bottom Rung

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
Re: Redfield Scope identification
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 10:53:20 PM »
I’m not an optics expert by any means.  I’m guessing it is a late 70’s or early 80’s manufactured scope.  I’m going by the writing with that guess.

My advice is to check eBay and see what similar models are selling for. I glanced over some of the Redfields there and it appeared your scope would sell for around $50 give or take.

Online Ericruno

• PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 11:02:05 PM »
I’m not an optics expert by any means.  I’m guessing it is a late 70’s or early 80’s manufactured scope.  I’m going by the writing with that guess.

My advice is to check eBay and see what similar models are selling for. I glanced over some of the Redfields there and it appeared your scope would sell for around $50 give or take.

Thank you for the info. If that’s all it’s worth I won’t bother posting it. I’ve looked on eBay but haven’t find one similar

Offline ReadBrain580

• Standard Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 04:00:57 PM »
Post it with maximum price and you will see how much people can give for this.

Offline ReadBrain580

• Standard Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 01:25:26 AM »
It has not been long I started using the one similar and it was magnificent and powerful, I dont think in eBay you can find such one. The Redfield Revolution rifle scope is a quality entry-level optic that provides a no-fuss straight-forward scope for people on a budget. I have owned this optic for a while now and it's performed well. Check it out https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-weapon-sight