News: **If you're a Business**. Please do not post info about your company or business services unless you are permitted to do so
by the Admin. This rule has not been enforced much in the past, but with more paid vendors now, it has to be fair to them.
You can contact 'mrnuke' on the forum how to become a Supporting Vendor on the forum or an Advertiser. Thank You --Admin

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: FS: 380 AMT Backup  (Read 1159 times)

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
FS: 380 AMT Backup
« on: July 13, 2018, 05:43:21 AM »
Have a 380 AMT Backup for sale first model. Solid little firearm, all stainless steel, great little backup or pocket carry firearm. Owned these in the past and like them and like the others this one will go.

Original box, paper work, extra magazine, and plastic tray will go with it. The firearm is in real good condition from what I see. This one I did not shoot though I bought it used.

Pic will be up later, $290.00 firm. If you want it shipped to your FFL I'm able to do this, PM me and we'll talk. Valley, milford, trumbull, west haven Will meet face to face if you want, will call and have forms.

Will be cross posted and placeing it on gunbroker soon, for more, if no one wants it here.
The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
Re: FS: 380 AMT Backup
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 10:14:31 PM »
ttttttt
The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 03:44:39 AM »
Will try n get pics up tomorrow....tttt

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:59:24 PM »
Pics r up. Will come with two magazines

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 05:01:28 PM »
Other side

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 02:19:18 PM »
Good little 380 ACP here! Stainless steel firearm American made another good little pocket pistol. Still for sale!

Online joelcramer

• Supporting Vendor
  • Highly Active Member
  • I fear for our Republic.
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 03:05:51 PM »
Those Jennings will fetch good money at a buyback!

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 02:50:29 PM »
Here's a few more pics to entice your hunger. These make great little vest pocket, jacket pocket, pretty much hide'able anywhere on yourself. The accuracy on this is pretty good at 7 yards (21' for those wondering) for a little 3" barrel. I was surprised and guessing the all American made stainless steel production has something to do with it. Yes, you heard that right American made and all stainless steel! Its no target pistol or tac driver though the bullet will end up close to the point of aim. Then again this all depends on your ability to shoot and how you shoot small firearms. Practice is the key.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 02:56:16 PM by Mustang »

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 02:51:43 PM »
…..

Online Mustang

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2019, 02:52:36 PM »
…..