2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

FS: 380 AMT Backup

(Read 517 times)

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
Have a 380 AMT Backup for sale first model. Solid little firearm, all stainless steel, great little backup or pocket carry firearm. Owned these in the past and like them and like the others this one will go.

Original box, paper work, extra magazine, and plastic tray will go with it. The firearm is in real good condition from what I see. This one I did not shoot though I bought it used.

Pic will be up later, $290.00 firm. If you want it shipped to your FFL I'm able to do this, PM me and we'll talk. Valley, milford, trumbull, west haven Will meet face to face if you want, will call and have forms.

Will be cross posted and placeing it on gunbroker soon, for more, if no one wants it here.
“The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
“The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
Will try n get pics up tomorrow....tttt

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
Pics r up. Will come with two magazines

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
Good little 380 ACP here! Stainless steel firearm American made another good little pocket pistol. Still for sale!

joelcramer

• Supporting Vendor
  • Highly Active Member
  • I fear for our Republic.
Those Jennings will fetch good money at a buyback!