Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Metacon Auto/SA PCC match, 15 July 2018  (Read 76 times)

Offline CTSixshot

• Trade Count: (20)
  • Highly Active Member
  • ...and the truth shall make you free.
  • Referrals: 3
Metacon Auto/SA PCC match, 15 July 2018
« on: July 11, 2018, 09:36:34 AM »

If you want the full e-mail, with links, send me your e-mail address and I'll forward the entire text to you...

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday July 15th, 2018 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

This will be an all steel match. There will be around 40 steel targets.

Note: I may add a couple of steel targets
The course of fire is attached to the practiscore sign-up. There is a pdf file on the sign-up page that says "Match Documents" This contains the CoF.
(COF is subject to change without notice)

Online joelcramer

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Highly Active Member
  • I fear for our Republic.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Metacon Auto/SA PCC match, 15 July 2018
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 01:42:31 PM »
No more bump fire stocks allowed under penalty of law!