Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Special Licensing and Firearms Unit in Middletown..... he needs to go......  (Read 1712 times)

Online imahangtia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Highly Active Member
  • NEVER FORGIVE SB-1160
  • Referrals: 1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have mostly considered you as a "really grouchy but probably pretty cool old guy" but based on some of your recent posts like the above, it turns out you may be more of an idiot than I thought.

Okay.  I'm cool with that.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Offline nutter

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
  • Referrals: 0
but , but ....... you are racist, they are cops and above the law :eyejack:

Online Steevo

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Trade Count: (+46)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 3
nobodys above my law   LOL

steve segal

Offline nutter

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Highly Active Member
nobodys above my law   LOL

steve segal

:police:- this emoji..............is above the law!

Online Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Highly Active Member
Drunk in his work vehicle sitting in the passenger seat no keys in the ignition is showing he well knew he what he was doing. Throw the book at him. Carrying firearm while drunk, drunk on the job, endangering people on the roads, loss of drivers license, jail time, DWI classes, the tickets he wrote that day should be null and void...... Everyone of us would of been FIRED at our jobs if cops found us the szme way.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 03:26:13 AM by Mustang »
"Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power, have in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny..." - T.Jefferson

Online JBear

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Highly Active Member
These are the people we are all supposed to give up our guns and trust our safety and security to.
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.

Online sbhaven

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 2
Drunk in his work vehicle sitting in the passenger seat no keys in the ignition is showing he well knew he what he was doing.
Yeah that showed forethought of his actions. I also wonder what the deal was with where he was parked. Was he stalking an ex/spouse/significant other?

The cherry on top is getting busted; "just days after he was arrested in New Hampshire for driving under the influence".
Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
- Ayn Rand

Online indawire

• Forum Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Old enough to have had a draft card.
I used to think it was just a choice also but after having lived with it for decades in my family, i did the research. It's a lot more of a disease than a choice, it's a chemical imbalance in the body that once started is very difficult to overcome. One of the finest guys I know has managed to deal with that by living the program, he lives it every day. If that Trooper was found drunk in his cruser, that ain't no casual bender. He shouled be suspened till he can prove he's on the right path. If he wants to keep his job bad enough he'll do it. Otherwise fire him, he's the one who has to realize that.

Online imahangtia

• Highly Active Member
  • NEVER FORGIVE SB-1160
  • Referrals: 1
I used to think it was a sickness before I knew drunks, but I have known several people for the past 30+ years and now know without any doubt it is a choice.  No sympathy.  Fvck 'em!

Offline Blaster

• Highly Active Member
  • Don't tread on me.
I used to think it was just a choice also but after having lived with it for decades in my family, i did the research. It's a lot more of a disease than a choice, it's a chemical imbalance in the body that once started is very difficult to overcome. One of the finest guys I know has managed to deal with that by living the program, he lives it every day. If that Trooper was found drunk in his cruser, that ain't no casual bender. He shouled be suspened till he can prove he's on the right path. If he wants to keep his job bad enough he'll do it. Otherwise fire him, he's the one who has to realize that.

Sorry but I say it's a choice. I watched my father, grandfather and my uncles piss their life away drinking. I have way too much experience living with drunks. When your father looks you in the face and tells you he is going out to get the paper, you know darn well he is lying and will return shit faced. It's a choice!

When your mother sends you along every time your dad goes out in hopes he won't get plastered because he has a little kid with him and you end up getting dragged in and out of every gin joint in New Haven you know it's a choice.

I will never buy the disease excuse. Never ever. I made a choice not to drink. I will never do to my family what my father did to my mother and brothers. No amount of research will convince me an ahole is anything but an ahole.

Online JBear

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Highly Active Member
I don't buy the disease excuse either, and that comes from essentially being raised in a halfway house. That having been said, none of what you cited as your reasons are actually an argument.
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.