Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: He is announcing his airstrikes  (Read 361 times)

Online JBear

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 0
Re: He is announcing his airstrikes
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 11:37:12 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As the worlds greatest Superpower, we can not allow chemical weapons to be used without consequences.
That's ridiculous. As the world's greatest superpower, we can do (or more importantly, NOT do) whateverthefuck we want. I don't want to be the world police, and I don't think most of the American people want to be either. In the end it doesn't really matter whether we want to be or not, we can't afford it. We're 22 trillion dollars in debt. Let the rest of the world manage their own shithole countries however they want. It's none of my business, and I shouldn't be paying for it.
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.

Offline Flatulence

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Highly Active Member
  • FCFAA
    • FCFAA
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 03:08:34 PM »
That's ridiculous. As the world's greatest superpower, we can do (or more importantly, NOT do) whateverthefuck we want. I don't want to be the world police, and I don't think most of the American people want to be either. In the end it doesn't really matter whether we want to be or not, we can't afford it. We're 22 trillion dollars in debt. Let the rest of the world manage their own shithole countries however they want. It's none of my business, and I shouldn't be paying for it.

There are far greater wastes of money domestically thank lobbing tomahawks at a threat. Think bigger picture.
Fairfield County Firearms & Archery LLC
4 New Canaan Ave Norwalk CT 06851
203 354 0616

Online JBear

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »
Our global investment IS the biggest picture, it's literally as big as the planet. The American blood shed all over the world is more valuable than the dollars we waste on entitlements and unfunded liabilities, and every American who dies on foreign soil isn't serving their country. They're serving someone else's country, and someone else's interests, and someone else's wallet, and the end result invariably is that their sacrifice only serves to make the world hate us more.

We bankroll it, fight for it, die for it, only to be the Big Satan.

You're right, we have bigger problems here at home. So you know what we really shouldn't be worrying about? The rest of the world's problems. I don't see us solving our own issues while we continue to let the war hawks and arms brokers distract us with never ending wars all over the planet that are really none of our business and shouldn't be our problem. This situation in Syria is bullshit, just like the one last year was, just like the war in Iraq was. Trillions of dollars wasted and millions of lives ruined for absolutely fuckall. Everyplace we've been in the middle east is worse off than it was before, they all hate us more than ever, and the most powerful country in the world is teetering on the brink of a complete financial meltdown yet we still think this is somehow moral and altruistic? Give me a fucking break.
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.

Online BerettaBoy213

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Highly Active Member
  • revolverholic
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2018, 10:44:34 AM »

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk