Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: 2000 Suzuki GS-500 E ***SOLD***  (Read 440 times)

Offline BlindFaith429

• Trade Count: (6)
  • I am a newbie. :-)
  • Referrals: 0
2000 Suzuki GS-500 E ***SOLD***
« on: April 12, 2017, 08:31:17 AM »

Posted this last fall, did not sell, so I thought I'd try again now that the nicer weather is here. Have a baby on the way, and really don't have time for this now.

Anyways, the bike is 2000 Suzuki GS 500 E. I bought this from my uncle as a first bike, to learn to ride on. I bought this in hopes of riding with my now wife (was girlfriend at the time). As you can imagine, we have some-what moved on from the bikes, bought a house, and other things are now the priority.

This bike was my aunts, and she learned to ride on it, so it does have a couple of bruises, as she dropped it a couple times. Nothing major is damaged though, just cosmetic.

The odometer reads 5,074.9 miles.

I do have a Corbin seat for this bike as well, picked it up off eBay, and I will include this in the sale. The bike also has a newer battery, I bought the battery when I bought the bike 2 years ago.

As it sits now, it does run. However, I know the carbs need to be rebuilt. I have the kits on the way, and will be fixing it in the next few weeks unless I get some interest.

I am asking $1,000 cash for the bike, with the Corbin seat. I am open to trades, but cash is better for me. Feel free to PM me with offers. Bike is located in the Middletown area. This price is for the bike as it is now, not with the carbs rebuilt. Once the carbs are rebuilt, I will probably close this ad and re-list it.

As of right now, it is only posted here. Once the bike is fixed, I will be posting on CL.

I have a jet kit for the carbs (Stage 1 I think is in the carbs now), and I have a Clymer Manual, both of which will be included as well.

This could be a great bike to fix up and use for a beginner / first time rider bike. I wish I could keep it, but I do not have the time to fix it and ride it. However, like I said, i have a baby on the way and need to move on.

Trade items I'd be interested in:
Optics (looking for a nice 1-4 or red dot)
Ammo (22lr, 9mm, 25acp)
Other items (feel free to throw any trades at me, worst I can say is no)

Thanks for looking

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:46:56 AM by SafeActionJackson »

Offline BlindFaith429

Re: 2000 Suzuki GS-500 E
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 06:34:39 PM »
Bike is Sold pending Funds. Thanks for looking!

Offline BlindFaith429

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 04:24:08 PM »
Deal fell through. Bike is still available. Will be working on it the next few nights.

Offline BlindFaith429

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 09:09:12 AM »
Bike is sold, please close ad.

Thanks