News: **** New feature for SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIPS & VENDORS ONLY ****
Your classifieds ads will be cross-posted on our facebook page.
It will link directly to it but no price will be shown.

Subscription Status

Supporting Member : No
Pro Supp. Member : No

Join & Become a Member
Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Anyone here use the Kore Trakline belt?  (Read 7328 times)

Offline Aquilam

• Forum Contributor
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
Re: Anyone here use the Kore Trakline belt?
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2019, 10:05:44 PM »
Since Feb of 2018, been wearing the Kore tactical belt daily. In the past few weeks had two loose areas show up in the belt near the tip.  The plastic ratchet strip on the back of belt looks good, no fractures in that. Something behind that plastic ratchet strip is at fault.  The 2 areas that have folded are closer to the tip of the belt and far in front of where I ratchet the buckle too. Rest of belt is solid.  I left the belt long enough so the belt tip reaches my 9 o'clock. Did that just in case the sharp buckle teeth start to pull the end of the belt apart and then I could trim a little of the belt and re-lock the buckle (did not have to do that).  The 3 - 4 clock iwb position is holding up fine. Overall belt did not pick up a sag and is still comfortable to wear.

Online RevlimiterRuss

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
Re: Anyone here use the Kore Trakline belt?
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2019, 09:14:50 PM »
I have 5 Kore belts. 4 in nylon and one leather. I wear one version/color everyday all day wether I’m wearing a holster or not. Had one issue with the leather finish “peeled” in one spot.
One email to them with pics and they sent me another free of charge. Easy peasy
“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.”
~George Washington