Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Another HELL YEAH to JOJO"S thread.....  (Read 2402 times)

Online mu2bdriver

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Everyday I wake up this State sucks a little more.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Another HELL YEAH to JOJO"S thread.....
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2017, 11:37:44 AM »
I only went to JoJo's on one occasion and bought some small dollar stuff but didn't notice any lousy service (by gun shop standards). I'm just not in the area enough. NGX is good if you're dealing with Gary, Tom, or Courtney; the rest are useless mouth breathers. Parking is such an issue at Hoffman's that I generally drive right by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online JBear

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2017, 12:08:38 PM »
I have been to Hoffman's three times, every time was while pulling a gooseneck trailer. I've never had a parking issue?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.

Offline Steevo

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2017, 02:16:37 PM »
It doesnt matter where you go...... at some point a worker at every gun store is going to have a bad day and piss off a customer or 2 unintentionally......

people need to stop being so god damn sensitive...... you know.... like you keep saying liberals need to stop being so sensitive.......
what a bunch of whiners

Online edgephoto

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Trade Count: (9)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Guns don't kill people. People kill people...
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2017, 02:29:46 PM »
It doesnt matter where you go...... at some point a worker at every gun store is going to have a bad day and piss off a customer or 2 unintentionally......

people need to stop being so god damn sensitive...... you know.... like you keep saying liberals need to stop being so sensitive.......

Not sensitive....I am not butt hurt or anything. I just choose not to do business with any place that treats me like crap. This goes for any business not just gun shops. I don't go back to restaurants with bad service no matter how good the food.

If the prices were so low you could not beat them then maybe I would put up with attitude but not when they charge as much or more as other sources.

Some people like Hoffman's, some like NGX, others like me have had bad experiences. I have bought or transferred 25-30 guns through Delta, never a bad experience but I know you have. This is why there are choices.

I have heard stories about JoJos being rude and obnoxious. I also have heard they are awesome. I have never been there so I can't make a judgement.

Find a shop you like and patronize them. This goes for anything.

Online JBear

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2017, 05:03:04 PM »
I think what's awesome about Jojo's is the work they do, not how friendly they are or how great their prices are on stock guns. I'm not excusing the behavior, I'm just saying that some people get to a point in their life where they realize they are successful enough that they can afford to be assholes. I spent about five minutes in there one day when there were two people behind the counter and only one other "customer" in the shop, I looked at every single visible item while I was there while politely waiting for them to finish their conversation, and didn't get so much as a look acknowledging I was there while they all talked about fast food. If there was someone else around who was as well known to do their quality of work they might act a little hungrier, but apparently there isn't. They're in a niche, and if it's one you want, you deal with those who can get it done... or you go without.
But it will be like teaching a pig to sing, a waste of your time, and you'll only succeed in anoying the pig.

Online firepolock

• MADNESS'S CO-DRIVER
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (49)
  • Highly Active Member
  • MGs, better than sex with a fat girl on a moped
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 04:18:23 AM »
I think what's awesome about Jojo's is the work they do, not how friendly they are or how great their prices are on stock guns. I'm not excusing the behavior, I'm just saying that some people get to a point in their life where they realize they are successful enough that they can afford to be assholes. I spent about five minutes in there one day when there were two people behind the counter and only one other "customer" in the shop, I looked at every single visible item while I was there while politely waiting for them to finish their conversation, and didn't get so much as a look acknowledging I was there while they all talked about fast food. If there was someone else around who was as well known to do their quality of work they might act a little hungrier, but apparently there isn't. They're in a niche, and if it's one you want, you deal with those who can get it done... or you go without.
While that might piss off some people, you're 110% correct. The truth hurts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

stupid people=job security: the opinions i state are mine, and mine only: ctguntalk.com is not liable for anything i might say or put on this forum:nor am i giving legal advice with my opinions:-)