Supporting Memberships

Our Local Sponsors

Forum Links

CTGUNTALK.COM Forum Links
  1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Author Topic: Silencer / Suppressor Questions  (Read 4727 times)

Online Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Trade Count: (43)
  • Highly Active Member
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Silencer / Suppressor Questions
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2017, 04:10:38 PM »
Going by the chart I have 'nother year to wait. Check was cashed in July / 2016 (if I remember right).

"Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power, have in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny..." - T.Jefferson

Online Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2017, 04:13:41 PM »
OK going by you Flat and Silver, it would be 'nother two or three months. I'm so wanting the hearing protection bill to pass.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:13:54 PM by Mustang »
"Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power, have in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny..." - T.Jefferson

Online Supes3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2017, 09:19:14 AM »
Any updates/estimates on when the hearing bill would be voted on and when it might pass or fail?

Online Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2017, 10:49:35 AM »
OK eight months now and no reply. Just called them to see what's up. Just so people know who call the AFT looking for updates for their forms keep your serial numbers and control number! This is needed to check the ststis. The recording said the wait time is up to eight months - not my wait time it was just a recording which you first hear. So would this mean I just need to wait a little longer till the letter gets to me, before going down paying it off and picking it up?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:38:40 PM by Mustang »

Online Flatulence

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Highly Active Member
  • FCFAA
    • FCFAA
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2017, 02:17:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OK eight months now and no reply. Just called them to see what's up. Just so people know who call the AFT looking for updates for their forms keep your serial numbers and control number! This is needed to check the ststis. The recording said the wait time is up to eight months - not my wait time it was just a recording which you first hear. So would this mean I just need to wait a little longer till the letter gets to me, before going down paying it off and picking it up?

So last week, I got back 2 from July, and one from March. There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason. I forgot to check who the examiners were.
Where is my dinner?

Online Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2017, 02:34:31 PM »
Ok so sounds like it will be showing up this month. I'll wait n see before I get in touch with the ATF. Hopefully they will just use my name n social security number. If not I'm going to have to either show up at the Freedom Shoppe or call them for the serial number. I only wanted to make one trip there seeing that they r a bit of a drive.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 02:34:48 PM by Mustang »