2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

Connecticut Chooses Liberty - CAGV Counter-attack

(Read 51068 times)

Rich_B

• President - Connecticut Carry
  • Highly Active Member
  • Banned for not giving enough free ice cream.

Anti-rights groups have announced that they will protest a gun rights rally planned for April 5th using social media and creating a 'thunderclap'.

Our response is to counterattack. We will need help from every single person reading this to make a thunderclap that makes their efforts look petty and silly.

First:
Go to the linked site and choose to 'support' this campaign with any of the following that you have an account for:

Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr

This costs you NOTHING. All you are doing is granting permission for the well known, secure site to post the message you see on that page to your social media account on April 5th at 12:00pm. It is easy as a few clicks to embarrass the anti-rights cultists that are hurting gun owners in Connecticut.

If you don't have an account on one of these sites, please consider starting one. Social media is a very important tool for us.

Second:
Spread this link as far and wide as possible. The supporters currently say 'of 250'. We do not plan to stop there. We will be increasing this number as we progress. There is no upper limit to our campaign.

People do not need to be in Connecticut to support this campaign, invite all of your friends, family and organizations in whatever states they might be in to crush these collectivists. Share this post with everyone on your friends list, and email to your contacts.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:19:26 PM by Rich_B
Real discussion on real issues, no third party ads, no virus shenanigans, no tin foil hats: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

firepolock

• MADNESS'S CO-DRIVER
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • MGs, better than sex with a fat girl on a moped
Since were all on the same page here according to the other thread, would it be possible for the CCDL execs  to pass this along?

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

stupid people=job security: the opinions i state are mine, and mine only: ctguntalk.com is not liable for anything i might say or put on this forum:nor am i giving legal advice with my opinions:-)

Rich_B

• Highly Active Member
Since were all on the same page here according to the other thread, would it be possible for the CCDL execs  to pass this along?

That would be nice. This is our show of support and cover for those away from their keyboards on April 5th.

Sorry for jumping you in line on this one FP.
Real discussion on real issues, no third party ads, no virus shenanigans, no tin foil hats: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

firepolock

• MADNESS'S CO-DRIVER
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • MGs, better than sex with a fat girl on a moped

That would be nice. This is our show of support and cover for those away from their keyboards on April 5th.

nope, don't worry about it.

Only started one just in case.

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

stupid people=job security: the opinions i state are mine, and mine only: ctguntalk.com is not liable for anything i might say or put on this forum:nor am i giving legal advice with my opinions:-)

ctsheepdog

• Highly Active Member
  • Escaped from the PRC, July 2015.
Rich, this is good. Ironic that their email will lead to a counter Thunderclap.  :banana:
Is it just me or do you get the feeling that a few of us are stranded on scattered, sagging rooftops of common sense in a rapidly rising flood of stupidity? - Logicus

ctsheepdog

• Highly Active Member
  • Escaped from the PRC, July 2015.
Rich, I have sent a note to the guys at TTAG asking if they will link to this post. Robert and crew have been visible supporters of CT gun owners so we will see .
Is it just me or do you get the feeling that a few of us are stranded on scattered, sagging rooftops of common sense in a rapidly rising flood of stupidity? - Logicus

PeaceBeWithYourSoul

• Highly Active Member
  • Truth.

Is that a new logo for CT Carry?

If so, it is AWESOME.   Do you have a link for merch?  That is a freaking awesome logo.  Good job!
Truth!

Atbat82

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
This is great. Just "supported". I'll tell some friends about it too.

Sent from my iPhone

steve

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
Great idea, Rich. You guys have really stepped up to the plate and taken advantage of the recent publicity surrounding the confiscation rumors. I'll be spreading the word on this and just sent some cash your way as well. Keep up the good work!

bdevr

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
FRAAAAACK! Dammit Rich, you just broke my long standing idea that there is no reason for me to have a goddamn facebook account.

Way to shove their tactics back in their face.  :beer: kudos to Rich

Rich_B

• Highly Active Member
Is that a new logo for CT Carry?

Yes.

If so, it is AWESOME.   Do you have a link for merch?  That is a freaking awesome logo.  Good job!