Like & Follow us on :

Welcome to the forum

(Read 63736 times)

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
Welcome everyone.

Last night I was talking to Steve (another young CT gun 'nut') about us in CT not really having a general forum where we can talk about all sort of things relating to this sport/way of living.

I decided to start this forum up for us to discuss the laws, guns, ranges, good and bad deals, and generally to virtually meet and make friends in our state who share in this interest.

Let's make this forum a safe and fun place to be and watch out for eachother in the real world.

Welcome... and enjoy.

-MrNuke
-Gabor B.
Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 08:13:31 PM by MrNuke
CTGUNTALK.COM CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

steve

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
The forum's looking great. You got it up and running in record time. The last thing I need is to have another forum I'm hooked on, but I think a place like this is long overdue. Thanks for putting it online!

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
heheh, thanks, I don't fool around !  ;)
CTGUNTALK.COM CT's Hottest Guns and Firearms, Laws, Range Info, Politics, News and Events Social Site.

Alan Laidlaw

• Highly Active Member
  • RIP - 5-28-2014
Hi Gabor, you sure did get this up and running fast! I just got an email from Steve telling me about it, so you know I had to sign up. I will be sure to spread the news about it too.

RIP, friend.

steve

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
Hey Alan, great to have you here!

Between my car forum, this, ARFCOM, and the HRSA forum, I'm not going to get anything done at school!

MrNuke

• Administrator
  • Highly Active Member
  • Go Big or go Home..
Excellent!. Welcome Alan.

Let's try to really make it a one-stop place for all gun related information in CT.
I am planning to get range info, other ranges I don't know about, tactical training board(s),
etc... etc... :)

steve

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
Yeah, it will be nice to have everything in one place.

CTbuilder1

• Highly Active Member
  • Turn down for what
Looks like most of the regulars on the ARFCOM New England baord are going to end up on here :)
Don't touch it. Don't even look at it. Go on, get out. You heard me. Don't look at me either.

Jay Dobbins

• Highly Active Member
  • It could be the fan belt!
MrNuke does it again :-) I just got back from High Rock. Tested out my new(to me) Model 59 S+W 9mm. Had the PX4 with hogue grip on it and blasted that a little too.

Thanks for the new forum chief.

Jay
Please, Please, don't make a fuss! I'm just plain yogurt.

steve

• Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
MrNuke does it again :-) I just got back from High Rock. Tested out my new(to me) Model 59 S+W 9mm. Had the PX4 with hogue grip on it and blasted that a little too.

Thanks for the new forum chief.

Jay

I just noticed your username. Was that your black Z06 I saw at the range last Sunday?

Noodles McGee

• Highly Active Member
Heard about this yesterday at work from Gabor.   Thanks for the place  looks good!   Love the triggergaurd C in CT!  

Just sayin hi.  
HARDEN THE FK UP!!!