1. CT AWB / LCM FAQ
  2. CT Shooting Range Info
  3. CT Gun Shops

Like & Follow us on :

CCDL Litigation War Chest

(Read 53457 times)

joesxm

• Highly Active Member
I was told that the CCDL announced last night at the CT Restoration Coalition meeting that they had amassed $25,000 to fund litigation against the gun law.

CCDL claims to have 5000 members who have made the sacrifice of 10 seconds to click their mouse to join.

$25,000 from 5000 members is pathetic.

Is protecting your rights worth only $5?
De Caterva Liber

wushubrian

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
Just made another donation.  Everyone else should do the same.

firepolock

• MADNESS'S CO-DRIVER
  • Global Moderator
  • Highly Active Member
  • MGs, better than sex with a fat girl on a moped
stupid people=job security: the opinions i state are mine, and mine only: ctguntalk.com is not liable for anything i might say or put on this forum:nor am i giving legal advice with my opinions:-)

MrPic

• Highly Active Member
  • Keep the 2nd Amendment Alive.
Should we start some fund raisers to add to the pot? Game dinner or poker run or something like that. Get local stores and ranges to donate for raffles. All proceeds go to CCDL. We could even throw a stag without a groom. Always a good money maker!!

K. Soze

• Highly Active Member
Im planning to list a bunch of stuff on Gunbroker with the stipulation that 10% of the sale and/or any profit will be donated among those groups in CT pursuing litigation.

Cant say how much it will turn out to be... hopefully it will inspire some millionaires to bid up the prices.
Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:29:22 AM by RR917

wushubrian

• Highly Active Member
  • PROTECT the 2nd!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Should we start some fund raisers to add to the pot? Game dinner or poker run or something like that. Get local stores and ranges to donate for raffles. All proceeds go to CCDL. We could even throw a stag without a groom. Always a good money maker!!

This is a good idea.  If we planned events in different locations around the state.  But who will be in charge of it?

K. Soze

• Highly Active Member
Now may be a good time to take out a blockbuster ad in the local newspapers, there are lots of people with money out there, like minded and willing to donate to a good cause.

Mustang

• Forum Contributor
  • Highly Active Member
I like the picnic/cook out, car show, game dinner, poker run, smoker, and raffle ideas
“The greatest Danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”

MrPic

• Highly Active Member
I'm in Cheshire. I would be more than willing to spend a little time setting something up in this area. If anyone around here would like to bounce some ideas and help out pm me. Lets make it happen.

RocknRoad

• Forum Contributor Pro
  • Highly Active Member
  • It's got electrolytes
Just thinking out loud here. ctg-Bay. Have members donate various items (ammo, accessories etc..) Group them into packages (AR items, Glock items, whatever). Then CTGT members can bid on them and the procedes would go to our local orgs. (CTCarry, CCDL).
What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" don't they get?

joea132

• Highly Active Member
  • *insert witty catchphrase*
I would be surprised if places like Blue Trails wouldn't get on board.  Range day with extra fees, donated to the cause.  Maybe a few of us can grill some hot dogs and hamburgers and make it an event.  Overhead wouldn't be extravagant if somebody has a Restaurant Depot card.  Make it an all day affair and hold short matches, have a 50/50, maybe raffle off some of the goodies we are allowed to transfer any more in this state.  I volunteer to take care of the chow!